Internal Regime Regulation
REGULATIONS OF INTERNAL REGIME
In accordance with Article 25 of Decree 13/2020, of May 18, the establishment has the following Internal Regulations that will be mandatory for customers of the establishment.
Article 25 of Decree 13/2020 provides:
1. The hotel establishments must have an internal regulation in which mandatory rules will be established for users during their stay, without being able to contravene the provisions of Law 13/2011, of December 23, or in this Chapter.
2. The internal regulations will always be available to users and will be displayed, at least, in Spanish and English, in a visible and easily accessible place in the establishment. These regulations must be published on the establishment's own website, if there is one.
The operating companies of the hotel establishments may seek the assistance of the Security Forces and Bodies to evict from them those who fail to comply with the internal regulations, fail to comply with the usual rules of social coexistence or intend to access or remain in them for a purpose different from the normal use of the service, in accordance with the provisions of article 36.4 of Law 13/2011, of December 23.
REGULATIONS OF INTERNAL REGIME
1. It is compulsory for all the guests to present their identity card at the moment of being admitted in the establishment.
2. Before the admission, guests have to sign a registration card. In this paper, it is stated the name of the establishment, its category, and its registration number. It is also stated the number or identification of the accommodation unit, number of people who are going to occupy it, services contracted (breakfast, half-board or full- board), arrival and departure dates and the daily rate. The registration card will be kept by the establishment.
3. After signing the registration card, guests will be given a key card. In some establishments, the key card is used as identification for the provision of the services that have been contracted, and it is indispensable to present it in order to make use of them.
4. Obligations of the users of tourist services. The owners of the establishments could prevent access and stay of the users that breach or have breached with anteriority any of the follow duties (art. 36.3 & Tourism Law 13/2011).
• Observe the rules of coexistence and hygiene dictated for the proper use of tourist establishments
• Respect the internal regulations of tourist establishments, as long as they are not contrary to the law.
• Respect the agreed date of departure from the establishment leaving free the occupied unit.
• Pay the contracted services at the time of the check in, or within the agreed period, without the fact of filing a claim implying the exemption of payment.
• Respect establishments, installations and equipment of the tourist companies.
• Respect the environmental environment of the historic- cultural heritage and the tourist resources of Andalusia.
5.The establishment will be able to ask for a previous guarantee of payment by any of these means: credit card, transference, etc. This guarantee will cover both all the services contracted by the reservation and the extra charges.
6.The stay begins at 16:00 on arrival day and finishes at 12:00 on departure day. In high season, the availability of the units of accommodation can be delayed for 2 hours at the most. Without previous agreement, no extension for the check out time will be admitted. If there is an agreement, the guest will pay for the whole day.
7. It is not allowed the stay of more persons than those previously reserved. In the case of extra persons, guest will have to pay the rate for the additional person. Nor will exceeding the maximum occupancy established for each accommodation unit will be allowed.
8. The establishment has a safe-deposit box for the safekeeping of money and valuables, which should be deposited at the reception office where they will be given a receipt. Otherwise, the Management can not accept responsability.
9. Rooms will be cleaned from 09:00 to 13:30. Please, use the towels of the room only for personal hygiene.
10. Smoking or using nicotine devices is forbidden throughout the establishment, including studios, apartments and common areas, in accordance with Law 28/2005, on health measures against smoking, as well as Law 42/2010, of 30 December that modifies it. If you smoke inside the room, we inform you that the fee for cleaning and deodorizing it has a cost of € 200.00, which will be charged to your account or your credit card.
11. It is not allowed to bring food or drinks from outer establishments to be consumed in the establishment.
12. Animals are not allowed in the establishment without a specific authorization, with the exception of guide dogs, in accordance with the Law 5/1998, of 23rd of November, relating to the use of guide dogs by people with visual dysfunction in Andalusia.
13. The remote control of the television set can be collected from the reception office under a deposit of 20 euros. The deposit will be given back after presenting the deposit receipt and the remote control at reception.
14. For those services offered both to clients and to the general public, the access and/or stay will be restricted in the following cases:
a) When the maximum capacity has been completed with the users who are in the establishment or building.
b) When the closing hour of the establishment has been surpassed.
c) When the user has not the minimum age to enter the establishment, according to the current legislation.
d) When it is necessary to pay for a ticket in order to enter into the establishment, and the user has not paid for it.
e) When the users show a violent attitude, specially, when they behave in an aggressive way or they cause arguments, originate situations of danger or annoyances to other users.
f) When the users do not have the minimum conditions of hygiene.
g) When the users carry weapons and objects susceptible to be used as weapons, unless they are members of the police, armed forces or security forces, or they are escorts for privates companies, and they enter the establishment in the course of their duties; in accordance with the current and specific legislation.
h)When the users consume drugs, narcotic or psychotropic substances, or they show symptoms of having consumed them, and those that show an evident behaviour of being drunk. Also it will be a cause of expulsion to cause flaws to the facilities, scandal or rowdiness, specially if other users are disturbed.
15. In all these cases, the establishment will be able to recurr to the Police for help.
16. Nevertheless, in the above mentioned cases, the clients will have to pay all the bills that have been generated until the moment of the prohibition of access or stay in the establishment.
PARKING AND GARAGE
17. When parking your vehicle, please occupy a single parking space.
18. The use of the disabled people parking zone will have to be justified by showing the relevant card.
19. The parking is exclusively for the establishment’s guests from the beginning to the end of the stay. It is not possible to reserve in advance the parking.
20. The garage is a service for the guests of the establishment and its use is conditioned to the payment of 10€/day and vehicle, and to the availability of spaces.
21. The restaurant is open from: Breakfast: 08:30-10:00 Lunch: 13:30-14:30 Dinner: 20:30-22:00
22. Is not allowed to take food away food from the buffet restaurant.
23. It is not allowed to enter into the restaurant with sport or swimming wear or shoes. Gentlemen are also kindly requested not to wear short trousers in the restaurant area.
24. Room service is available from 13:00 to 15:00 and 20:00 to 22:00.
25. The swimming pool is open from 11:00 to 21:00. It is forbidden to use it at a different time.
26. The access to the swimming pool will only be only allowed to the establishment’s guests, and to those persons who have paid the entrance ticket (in case of an existing ticket for accessing to the swimming pool).
27. It is compulsory to have a shower before bathing in the swimming pool.
28. The use of the sun loungers of the swimming pool is free and they cannot be reserved before. If there are other guests waiting for using the sun loungers, the establishment’s staff will be able to remove those ones that have not been used for at least 30 minutes. The staff will take to the reception office those personal items that would be on/by the sun loungers.
29. It is forbidden to use the towels of the room for the swimming pool or the beach. The establishment has not towel for the beach or swimming pool.
30. Glasses are forbidden in the swimming pool area.
31. Please, make use of the wastebaskets.
32. It is not allowed the use of floats, rubber rings or air beds in the swimming pool.
33. It is forbidden to consume drinks in the swimming pool, unless they have been bought in the establishment’s bars or coffee-shops.
INFORMATION AND DOUBTS
34.For any kind of doubts or questions relating to the functioning of the hotel you may go directly to our reception staff, that will attend you and in case of necessity will put you in touch with the authorised person to answer your doubt or question, being the General manager the ultimately responsible of the Hotel.
INFORMATION OF SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
35. You can get information at the reception about excursions, services and experiences provided by companies outside the hotel operator.
36. This establishment is not responsible for the services provided by companies outside the hotel operator.
37. All the facilities and services offered by the hotel comply with the security measures stipulated for this purpose, guarenteeing and promoting your safety.
ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS
• Watch and control your luggage. Please, do not leave it unattended.
• Keep the door closed when you should be in your room. Close the door every time you leave, and try to open it in order to make sure that it is correctly closed, even though your absence should be for a short time only.
• Close your luggage when you do not use it and put it in your closet. If the luggage has a security lock, use it at all times.
• Never leave jewellery, money or valuables in your room. Notify immediately Management of any abnormal occurrences such as: suspicious-looking persons along the corridor, repeated telephone calls from unknown people, unknown people knocking on your room door, or not finding anybody when you open it.
• Protect the key of your room. Do not leave it on the counter of reception, always give it back to the receptionist when you leave the establishment. Do never show your key in public places.
• If you forget or lose your key, only the reception personnel is authorized to facilitate you a new key to open your room.
• Our safety measures demand you to extinguish your cigarette before resting or going to bed. The safety norms forbid the use of the hot plate or any other electrical machine susceptible to cause a fire in the rooms of the establishment.
• Please do not feel bothered if you are asked to identify yourself at reception. It is for your security.
• When you establish social relations with unknown people, do not reveal the name of the establishment or the number of your room.
• Never allow the maintenance personnel to enter your room without having required it or without having been authorized by the Management of the establishment.
• Never allow people to enter your room with deliveries that have not been asked for.
• Never discuss specific plans of future excursions, etc., in public or with strangers.
• In case of wishing your room to be done, please, hang the warning: "Please, clean the room ", on the door of your room. If you wish not to be disturbed , please, hang the warning: "Please, do not disturb".
• Do not hang clothes on the railing of the terrace. Do not use ropes or cords to hang clothes in the terrace.
• If you discover some type of deterioration, damage or anomaly, please, inform the reception personnel of it.
• The electrical system of your room is of 220 Volts.
• Respect the room area during the night and the siesta time, and in general, avoid making noise unnecessarily.
• Please, use the facilities suitably, respecting the furniture and the gardens of the establishment.
• Please, respect the schedules of all the facilities and services of the establishment.
• We thank you for your participation in case that during your stay in the establishment, there were some disaster or evacuation practices.
• Some schedules can be changed according to the season.
Guests’ personal data can be incorporated to our files for purely commercial and promotional aims. The guests will be able to access them at any time for their rectification, modification or total or partial cancellation just by asking for it by any means to the establishment; in accordance with the Statutory Law 15/1999, of 13th of December, of Protection of Personal Data.